The African Union for Housing Finance is pleased to announce the Call for Papers for its 31st Annual Conference, to be held from 26-28 October 2015 in Windhoek, Namibia.
Abstracts covering the following issues are invited along with any others that address the main theme of the conference, Making Housing Finance Markets Work in Africa.
- Financing the housing value chain
- Financing the mortgage portfolio
- Growing the capacity of housing micro lending
- Harnessing the property market
- Housing finance that responds to demand
Individuals in the private, public, academic or development finance sectors are invited to propose paper presentations that highlight their critical experience in today's housing finance markets, and their recommendations for making housing finance markets work in Africa.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the programme committee. papers will be assessed on how well they contribute to the theme of the conference considering the significance, relevance, correctness, originality and clarity of the paper.
Proposals should include:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of not more than 300 words
- Brief CV of the presenter not more than 100 words
- Relevant website providing additional information on the case being presented if applicable
- Contact details: email address and telephone number
Submissions should be made using the Speaker Submission Template that can be downloaded from here.
All speakers will be expected to register for the conference and cover their own registration fees, travel and accommodation. Proposals should be emailed to: email@example.com with "AUHF2015 proposal" stated in the subject line of the email.
24 July 2015: Submissions of proposals
8 August 2015: Notification of acceptance or not
30 September 2015: Submission of presentation material
For more information, contact:
AUHF 2015 Conference Secretariat
Tel: +27 21 914 2888